• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I know there is another thread about this problem, but the guy didn't post enough info for it to be a bug.

Well if you see my picture, its kind of cut off in the bottom, and I have seen other sigs that were cut off to. I remember when it showed everything, did ralle make the sig space shorter?

If thats the case I will ask hiero(sp) if it is possible to make my sig smaller.

Level 15
Based on the source code for the page, I think the answer is: Yes, anything taller than 146 pixels is cut off and hidden. As you suspected, you'll have to get a smaller signature image if you want the whole thing visible.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.