• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Weird event on Outland : A massive amount of Infernals are spawning, crashing on the dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Weird event on Outland : A massive amount of Infernals are spawning, crashing on the dirty grounds, And then, what is gonna happen?
These acts are led by the Burning Legion. I've also heard the two Burning Legion commanders and their Lord, Sargeras, planning a crusade.

Attachments

• 28663.png
    28663.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Level 10
You won't stand a chance, if you where in the defense of the World Tree, seeing what is happening to the demons, you would not even think about to join the Legion, perhaps my legion is much better, creative and with more intelligence.

Level 14
What is happening to them? If it's not trolmanusingtheuberweaponofuberdoom, or one of u doing so, that's nothing, that's just a 5vBurning Legion war. Here I don't think there are much people. And trolman, Eredar Warlocks summoned them through the portal, they didn't fly through space.

Status
Not open for further replies.