• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] WAR! Invasion of Talin The Storm Clan and the Lagoshian Empires were attacked today by a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
WAR! Invasion of Talin
The Storm Clan and the Lagoshian Empires were attacked today by a foe known as the Talin Empire. A empire triple the size of Trolmans Empire on Azeroth. The Talin Empire is a Dark country that is ruled by Corrupt Monarch who is named Talin The Lord of (COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT). Talin had grown bored of Politics and Attacked the Lagoshian Empire. Little did he know of the Storm Clan. Lead by Captain Storm Warriors, Who attacked and repeled the entire Talin Army. Using magic never before seen on The World of Qujair, the Storm Warriors Called upon their ancient allies the Dragons. Here we see Storm Warriors Muster the Storm Clan for war and he and his Inqusitors (Blood Elf Liteuneints) Black Knights, Paladins, Spearmen, Swordsmen, and Assissians leave for the War Agianst the Talin Empire along with their Allies....

Attachments

• 27079.jpg
    27079.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 28
Level 10
Well this was taken ingame. Mostly i got bored.
So had this picture added The Day before this.
Any yes i am a horrible terrianist. I'm better with making lore.

Level 18
It looks as like this is a real game that was made for playing not for a picture.
You shouldnt have those tile things under the buildings,and auras dont look good too.
Also no one's fighting....

Status
Not open for further replies.