• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Hostile Take Over. -Today StormWarriors Infltrated into the heart of the Talin Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Hostile Take Over.
-Today StormWarriors Infltrated into the heart of the Talin Empire and killed 5 of the generals and also the Prince of the Talin Empire.
Not only that but he also stole their artfacts. The Talin King and the Remaing General were outraged! And Immediately Sent a legion of warriors to StormWarriors. It is Unknown where the Storm Clan is. But Security in the Talin Empire is now 2x harder to bypass. The Alliance of Lagosh has already infltrated the Talin Empire's Lands and are already nearing the Captial City.

Attachments

• 27439.jpg
    27439.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 20
Level 10
Well. Its not like ner'zhul didn't do the same thing. I had to pay a price when I walked through the gate.
I can never go back to Azeorth and I left some of the Storm Clan Behind. And we also had infighting. The Storm Clan was getting chaotic before we went to war. Its because we are succumbing to a Blood Lust except for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.