• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The thoughts" I had interests in archaeology when I was a boy, but when I became older

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"The thoughts"

I had interests in archaeology when I was a boy, but when I became older I had to join the army because of my father. I had a friend who could go through archaeology and he was later known as Professor Kornalas, I gave him the orcish helm so that he may keep it safe and study on it.

Now, I see those below me from the keep's wall, the people who are being insulted by the patrols and those who are forced to give much of their wealth and coins to these mindless abominations who call themselves the king's royal guards.
What remains of the true Falmir is long gone, each year the city becomes closer to its doom... In the wars I commanded I saw that the soldiers are becoming nothing better than the brutal savages, those greenskins... There is no peace in this world.
I now choose to continue following the light and pray that it would show me the true path, the destiny that lies behind this twisted time.

Attachments

• 53730.jpg
    53730.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.