• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] The Gates Are Safe! Hurray!!! We managed to nail down the demons near the gates! Here w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
The Gates Are Safe!

Hurray!!! We managed to nail down the demons near the gates! Here we can see the masacre and a few demons retreating away from the gates. The few surviving guards are overjoyed! But soon they will attack again....

Attachments

• 27749.jpg
    27749.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 21
Level 21
Well Kil'jaden was stuck after the first invasion in "plane of suck" (white empty dimension). And Triumvirate also kidnapped Black Citadel. Kael wants to make Trolman pissed, they want the bloody tree, they want to finish the job from warcraft game...And Sargeras is insane.

Level 10
And then theres me and some other people who are attacked by everyone because they left an alliance that was supposedly a job offer. Noone told me that i could leave but still.
The Burning Legion are looking to get more power. They are looking for a group of beings that can cripple Azeroth and also get the full power of the Legion together. So far we have only fought pockets of them. Their true power can never come through. Plus we can never truly kill a daemon.

Level 10
Yeah but trolman is the evilest Emperor ever. His iron fist will be the destruction of humanity! I shall not stay idle and watch it cripple into dust! I SO SWEAR ON THE BLOOD OF THE HUMAN RACE THE EMPIRE OF TROLMAN SHALL BE BROKEN INTO THE ORGINAL LANDS IT ONCE WAS RULED BY!

Status
Not open for further replies.