• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Council of Ten'Zul, a council of Nathrezim which is part of the Burning Legion, has se

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

The Council of Ten'Zul, a council of Nathrezim which is part of the Burning Legion, has sent a gigantic army of Dreadlords and Infernals somewhere in Outland. They are marching towards an unknown location. The deadlords are led by the Tenth Council Member, only known as "The Flayer" who is assisted by Terith'Nar, a powerful lich.

Attachments

• 29308.jpg
    29308.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 50

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

@Herian: All Hail Hitl...Herian!
@trolman:...who knows...mWHAHAHAHAA
@amargaard: Indeed ^^

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I'm known as Coal, i didn't think i would take modding so seriously when i first joined, CyberDuelX16 was my more "casual" name

Level 14
They can, demons don't have feelings, so they cqn't feel anything. Also, why would we tell you the target...
Amar, I talk with him on Skype and call him Cyber, or Vic.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

;3, Coal works too ^^, eh my sky fails. I can't fix that T_T

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Look at the caption, they are led by "The Flayer", he isn't the ultimate leader of the Council, but he's leading the march

Level 19
Herian ... what??

Oh, well welcome to the Daily Peon... Let me introduce myself: "Name's Amargaard and I'm one of those DP-lore freaks. Meaning I likes to know every small little important detail..."
So, where did you get this Lich from?

Level 14
Amar, he is one of the four liches Sargeras was able to recruit for the Burning Legion. He is also the one who transformed me.
What I wrote was just how to change sky.

Level 14
Then you just have to set your sky to the one you want. There's also one in File > Preferences... > Map Preferences > Set the sky for all the maps(you can change for each map individually. That's how you actually set the default sky)

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Hello chr2, we WILL CRUSH EVERYONE (Can't get back the angle when i changed sky, oh well)
@StormWarriors2 ??

Level 14
Because you're afraid of us attacking your forces.
Amargaard, you're a traitor to the human kin, but it's okay for us. How about you get a red skin for free? COME ON PEOPLE! RED SKIN AND GOLDEN EYES FOR FREE!

Level 19
I don't understand you guys... I tell ya I'm neutral! Just because I ally one force, doesn't mean that I will drop another alliance!! I believe that my task in this world is to be the peacebringer between everyone - One day in the future Sargeras, Biggrouse and Tiri dinner together as friends... That's my quest in DP! >:I

Level 23
I will if he will listen to me. Also, we have Weed Gate.

He doesnt even have a force, plus he wants to control hippies. Hippies dont fit DP at all, so I want to send them to a small peaceful world,but amargaard wants to control them.

Status
Not open for further replies.