• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Shadow Blade owns Ash: Holy shit. I followed Shadow Blade and he brust through 14 armed g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Shadow Blade owns
Ash: Holy shit. I followed Shadow Blade and he brust through 14 armed guards. And sliced through them as if they were nothing.
Shadow Blade: You Must be death Knight Tal.
Death Knight Tal: Yes
Shadow Blade: Yes time to die.
(Shadow slices through two guards with ease.)
Tal: What? Who are you?
Shadow Blade: You don't remember? Do you?
*shadow laughs*
Tal: WHO ARE YOU!
Shadow Blade: I am not shadow Blade. I am Talick. The General you left for dead in that icy wasteland so long ago.
Tal: No you were left for dead. I left you with nothing!
Talick: Oh you have no idea what the hell i went through. To get here. Sending one of my servants to die to a mole army! A set of events have started that none of you know of. The timeline has been altered. The Servants of Tleno have showed their hand! The Deciever has returned. But he is not here to destory. He is here to save us. And as such i must kill you. As balance must come back. The Generator Must be turned on. If it turns on this island will be destoried along with all those here.
Tal: WHy must you kill me?
Talick: You are the key. The Betrayer who will redeem himself. As such you will die to be sacaraficed to the Generator. *talick pulls out the nethergem*
Talick: This is the key. to destory all that surrond us....
Tal: What? What does it do?
Talick: It will teleport this entire isle along with all those with the mark of the light and the orders to a paradise...
Tal: But if we do that? What happens to this island?
Talick: it will teleport to the other side of the planet that is where paradise is....
(Talick slices tal's throat)
Talick walks up to the generator.
Talick: This is where it ends for all of them. Good bye my friends. This is where i become a legend.
(And with that Talick the Grand Guardian of time activates the generator. The Island starts to bend out of reality. instantly teleporting to somewhere new. And the Nether Gem glowed with pure light)
Ash: Unforunately He is walking up to a generator we have no idea what it does.
(The island teleports out of reality and into the other side of the planet.)
Ash: HOLY SHIT! whered the island go?
And why i am standing on a empty space?

Attachments

• 35492.jpg
    35492.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 14
Level 10
All according to plan. Again..... Anyway guys this is my resignation. As you guys thought you could out smart me. But I must tell you all. That I do not care. And the DP Has taken my life away. And as such my plots are fucked. And this is the last pic i will ever do. This will wrap things up. I am gone from now on.

Level 10
Everyone under my command teleported to a new location leaving all my enemies to face something else... I call him my old Friend the Deciever.
If you don't get its ok. Basically I've said that i've been planning this for a long long time. This is how it was going to end. And as such all of trolmans forces that entered the city are now on an empty rock. And as such. This also means that I do not care what everyone does now. I worked on a different plot but you guys screwed it up. And I thought of a new one. As tleno came I saw it as a threat. I knew what he was going to do. You guys were acting too nice. As such I decided to plan a new way to screw all you guys over. And as such Al I'm sorry but i no longer care for the DP ever since you guys teamed up on me for no reason. And i just killed every character I had. No Lagoshian is in your location. I knew this was coming since trolman killed the fake shadow blade. A duplicate.
Also the Grand Guardian of Time is a secert character in the works. He can turn back time. But he is not dead.

Level 10
I knew you guys were coming. You were so fucking nice to me. I knew immedately. I took personality reports on all of you. As such I knew where you would come. The gates were here and here. I knew a similar tactic from a few RP's i've been in. This is the 2nd time this has happened. Ok i'm sorry guys. But I'm done.

Level 27
2nd time this happened to you?
Are you really liked in other RPs? I mean you don't really bend in with other plots, when someone does something against your will you scream not to ruin the plot instead of countering their plot with your new plot. Long-planned plots are bad too in world with everchanging diplomacy.
Actually the island itself can't be really teleported completely, I think instead you teleported only all the people and structures, leaving empty ground.
Time travel? Don't do that, I already have a time travel counter plot that includes things as ridiculous as time travel, creating ridiculous and idiotic paradoxes than change the existance itself!

Heaven? We'll find you there. I hope you understand you're not actually a good guy in DP... you're an outcast that is now against all others.
With all your yelling about how DP sucks and things like that and your arrogance and believing that you restore the plot back to Warcraft original while making such stupidities like stupid names like Nagamen and Goatmen and constantly changing your plot details pissed us of finally.

Okay, now back to heaven.
Since we wanted to get rid of you old kick way, but I tough this one is more fun, we won't leave you around until you won't stop beeing what you are now or until you leave.
Now back to me: I destroyed the defences, tricked your people, blocked magic on some of regions, then with help of the Might Trolman and Veljkom we managed to destroy your forces. And that's not all. Since you escaped us, we might make a second wave of good old revenge.

Level 10
yeah. I kinda liked this one. As it HAD A HUGE PLOT TWIST.
But No one read it. Because they were too agorant or too much of an asshole to read it.
Not you or the other new DPers but the honorary members acted like dicks today.

Status
Not open for further replies.