• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Peon Dream, reporting here! Heres a report of a new hero that is rising- i can feel that h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Peon Dream, reporting here! Heres a report of a new hero that is rising- i can feel that he is going to be a good hero! My chief asked me to track him and report on him. Therefore, you will hear more of me.

A hero ,nkaoehs, vowed to kill Yogg-saron on the cliffs 150 miles away from a small town. He is accompanied by his trusty servant, Destiny.

Nkaoehs: How are preparations for our campaign going?
Destiny: We have around 50 volunteers, sir. All of them are fully-equipped with swords and shields.
Nkaoehs: Good, we shall smash those undeads like flies swapped!
Destiny: But we have a problem here, we are low on food and we do not have money to buy enough armor for those volunteers.
*Nkaoehs scratches his head*
Nkaoehs: We only have a chioce: to raid towns we see...

Attachments

• 30825.png
    30825.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
Level 19
In Westfall or Redridge Mountains...?!? Those are the most unwise locations in Azeroth to start in right now. Diablo would have killed himm by now then! (By the way: Hello, welcome to DP! ... If you want to know anything, just ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.