• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Heyo its Peon Dream again! Guess what - i did an interview with Nkaoehs and Destiny when 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Heyo its Peon Dream again! Guess what - i did an interview with Nkaoehs and Destiny when 2 travelling troops appeared! Heres part of the interview with dialogs from them:

Dream: Hey, Mr.Nkaoehs, can i do an interview with you?
Nkaoehs: sure thing.
Dream: Theres rumors that you came from trolmania. How can you explain that?
Nkaoehs: Wrong. I came from the southern Eastern Kingdoms.
Destiny: We travelled to trolman's empire to seek food.
*footsteps and people talking*
Destiny and Nkaoehs: Hey! Its our brothers from SEK!
*The leader of the archers steps out*
Angeli: Nice to see you again, Nkaoehs and Destiny. Oh, theres axel!
*leader of the warriors steps out*
Axel: hey there angeli, nkaoehs and Destiny!
........ (interview stopped for a moment because they are talking amongst themselves)
Dream: So where are you all heading now?
Destiny: We have all decided to travel towards kalimdor and find ourselves some place to settle down at.
Dream: So how are you all supposed to do it?
Destiny: By our boats. They are some leagues away but we will reach there.

Attachments

• 30857.png
    30857.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Level 18
I control entire Lordaeron,Quelthalas,Dalaran,Gilneus,Khaz'Modan,Kul'turis and most of Kalimdor yeah.I did took Kailmdore from the hippies a long time ago tough.

Yes I'm aming for a better world under my rule.

Level 19
Yeah, come to Argus... a.k.a noob-land. You know what, I don't think I wanna let Ronnie in here anyways... -.-

Anyways, I guess this is the fourth peon with red team-color. And why did you change your plans about killing Yoggie?

Level 14
Nice pic.
Dude, Destiny, if Trolman kicks you out of Kalimdor, call me and I'll help you. Or then call Feraldas(Burning Legion) and he'll kick his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.