• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Naga Sorceror WIP2 A lill more reworked version and with Chrome's WIP-skin on it. ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naga Sorceror WIP2

A lill more reworked version and with Chrome's WIP-skin on it.

yes, it has a jade cobra staff C:

Attachments

• 12199.jpg
    12199.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 19
Level 15
MaN, i HaTe NoT bEiNg AbLe To SeE tHe PiCtUrEs FrOm NaGa FaNs. lol. Why wont it let me see them. I had go into your profile to see it. Oh well. I will survive the extra 3 clicks. hehehe.

Anyways i like it so far. i agree with Var on the robe though. Doesnt look nagaish. But we'll see how it turns out with the new skin.

Level 6
I agree that the robe doesn't look Nagaish, but then again, I really like it!

I think its a vast improvement over the original female one. :thumbs_up:

IMO I think you should make his hand look like its holding the staff and beef him up a bit. You really like your thin Naga, don't you. :xxd:

IMO just because people are sorcs, doesn't mean they cannot be muscular.

Level 6
Thats because the techtree isn't a proper one. On the last mission in the game he's in the techtree, because I looked in the map lol.

Pwease make him slightly stronger looking. :cute:

Level 11
sorry, i dont like it misha. the robe just....doesnt....fix...... gaaahh!! only model i dont like so far, but you havent realeased it either, so yea!

Status
Not open for further replies.