• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] naga mine. Dunno what to add to the top. :/ But this is what it looks like at the moment :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
naga mine. Dunno what to add to the top. :/ But this is what it looks like at the moment :p I like it so far, but other tan coral, its missing something for the top :/

The requested model was a sunken goldmine, but I had to ask, HOW exactly would someone be able to tell a goldmine if its underwater? D: So, I have to imagine this would be in the water, on a shallow shore? But, due to beng of naga design, would include naga parts along with coral...

Attachments

• 14539.jpg
    14539.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 21
Level 9
Hmmm.... You could put the top of the naga farm thing on the top and then there are two otions if you ask me

1. If it's based on the Highbourne who served the Legion and the Naga who "built" this mine worship the Legion still I'd say make it look demonic by putting the Forgotten Ones tentacle minions or whatever they're called around it and make like an enlarged version of the Skull of Guldan Shrines upper half to make it look lie the skull is swallowing the Mine :p

2. If it's based on the Naga who no longer serve the Legion then i'd say take the myrmidon and edit it to look like a snake then put a fe on the mine

Level 11
add seaweed growing out of the rock. also, have fish swimming around the mine as a constant animation of it. that will make it look underwater

Status
Not open for further replies.