• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] "Kael and the 2 Sorceresses" had a concert in Lordaeron yesterday. It was pretty unsuccess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
"Kael and the 2 Sorceresses" had a concert in Lordaeron yesterday. It was pretty unsuccessful since everyone was "WTF is this?" They made a surprise concert with their 4 latest songs: "I smell something illusive", "Kill the friggin' bastards", "Failed Tower Defense" and "Why did I work with Night Elves?" The band seems to be an emo-typed, so the concert wasn't quite enjoyable. Security wasn't really top-notch, but what more could you ask but 3 dwarves with epic mustaches and rifles? Lots of citizens attended, including a wanted refugee Hydralisk which no one actually paid attention to. Band confirms that they will make an album called 'My hair is burning" during summer. Again, no one gives a crap about that.

Attachments

• 28212.bmp
    162.5 KB · Views: 23
Level 7
The Citizens don't seem too impressed in the picture! Half of them aren't looking at "Kael and the 2 Sorceresses"! Also, where is this Lordaeron you speak of? I mean I've heard of Troldaeron, but it couldn't be there because Trolman would never let blood elves in let alone play their music!

Oh I miss read what you put! so forget first two setences!

Status
Not open for further replies.