• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "I Spend Most Of My Time At The Harbour" When I was a boy, I dreamt of sailing across t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
"I Spend Most Of My Time At The Harbour"

When I was a boy, I dreamt of sailing across the Dividing Sea and exploring exotic new lands.
When I turned seventeen, I enlisted in the Falmirian Navy almost immediately. However, my dreams of what the seas would be like were shattered one week into my first voyage.
Our ship, the Valiant, weighed anchor near a small isle off the coast of the Northern Glades. There, we found a small tribe of greenskins. I had been taught that the greenskins were voracious horde of monsters who revelled in bloodshed and battle. We came ashore and warily headed inland towards the encampment.
I was one of the first to arrive. I crept through the undergrowth unseen... Until I was spotted by a young greenskin playing in the bushes. He smiled at me and offered me one of the berries growing in the bushes. As I took it from his palm, I heard screams from the village.
My fellow sailors were plundering the village, killing every greenskin they could, and stealing food and ornaments. I picked up the child and ran from the village as fast as my legs would let me.
I made it to the shore of the island, and began searching for a place to hide the child. As I cut through a swath of shrubs, I heard a gargled scream. When I turned, I found the young greenskin dead on the sand, and my captain standing over him.
"Having trouble locating your quarry, son?", he smirked, before heading back to the ship.

I spend most of my time at the harbour now.

Attachments

• 53699.jpg
    53699.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 28
Level 8
Another interesting thing of note; the footmen are owned by Neutral Passive. What a coincidence that they accidentally appeared as the same colour as Falmir soldiers from the other pics, eh?

Level 7
Good orcs? Get out of here! The kid was probably gonna stab you in the back but the captain killed him.

Also the stands should be bigger.

Level 8
Ok, edited the text at the beginning a bit so the title doesn't seem repeated. I think perhaps I'll follow a format of having the title be the last sentence in the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.