• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] Guard Ulfrick: Stop! Who goes there? Stez: Step aside, dwarf. I am here to take control o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Guard Ulfrick: Stop! Who goes there?
Stez: Step aside, dwarf. I am here to take control over the mines as I am in charge now. This is my mining team, who will oversee the processes inside the mountain.
Guard Ulfrick: Baaah, you blasted goblins! *Spits* You think you can come and take over, eh laddy? I'll...
Stez: Don't make this hard on yourself, dwarf!
*Goblin riflemen point their guns toward Ulfrick*
Stez: Can I PLEASE enter MY mines, now?
Guard Ulfrick: Bah, I'll teach your green ass a lesson!
*Ulfrick runs away behind the factories and Stez and his team move into the mines.*

Attachments

• 35136.jpg
    35136.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 22
Level 10
nice job :D
But... Just to tell you guys. The dwarves would not be acting like this espically if they are having to mass produce stuff right now. So basically they would be happier. Not grumpy. Like that guard...
Plus the dwarves are a big part of my army. Without them They cannot forge the Spirit Stones and the Golems... So yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.