• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Burning Legion attacking somewhere!" The Burning Legion has recently been preparing an a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
"Burning Legion attacking somewhere!"
The Burning Legion has recently been preparing an army.
The army counts two thousands of Sargeras servants(not all of them are shown here).
As you can see, the halls are filled with infernals, bloodfiends, Pit Lords, Doom guards, fel beasts...
Some Succubuses have been sent first, for scouting.
The destination of this army is still unknown.

I have also found another page of Herian's Diary.

Herian's Diary - Page 27
"Who I am"
I was a great warrior in our village. I had stopped many Burning Legion invasions with my friends, when I was 13 years old. Yes, even though young, I still could fight and kill, easily. This talent made me known in my village, and in the Dwarven nation.
But, I was always looking for more power, to help my dwarven mates.
One day, I got imprisoned for two years, because I had used a Gem called "Gem of Avatars" which was lost by Medivh when he died.
Medivh was the son of the Guardian. He was corrupted by Sargeras when he was born.
The gem gave me great power and reflexes. Actually, I was imprisoned for ten years, but I ran. I escaped the prison, and no one did that before. Since then, I have been banished from my homeland... And after few more years, I heard about the destruction of the village.
That was the cause of me trying to look for the Legion. I asked them if I could be one of theirs...
They gave me tests, which I failed at.
(Page got scrapped the other part... Mysterious diary.)

Let's hope the Legion won't attack critical points of Azeroth!

Attachments

• 29017.png
    29017.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
Level 23
You wont have Pit Lord grab a succubus, take out his huge _______ and ______ the succubus ________ until she ________ and its ___________ and _________ ________ _________!?

Also, I think Old Gods are saying us something!

Level 14
Yes, I know, he was also the guardian. I just read the most important WoW (official website) articles yesterday: About Illidan, Sargeras, Burning Legion(WoWWiki), Eredun(WoWWiki),Medivh, Eredar(WoWWiki), etc.
Ala, talking to me?
Chri, I'm making the pic where you're with me. It's something about Stormwind...

Level 14
Hah! I'll give you all the corpses to transform, but I'll take the underground. And so the fourth invasion will begin (or not)...

Level 14
Yes WoW is a plague that poisoned one of the best RTS games. I didn't play 1&2, but Warcraft 3 is my fav game.

Status
Not open for further replies.