• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Blizzard's gorgeous leading lady for the sadly-canceled Starcraft: Ghost. Unfortunately, t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Blizzard's gorgeous leading lady for the sadly-canceled Starcraft: Ghost. Unfortunately, that means we may never play as the beautiful Nova until SCII is released (She's in the Editor footage I put up!)

Attachments

• 18212.jpg
    18212.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 24
Level 9
She's the awesomest Terran besides maybe Raynor and Tychus.
Yeah, I've seen her altar on Outland 8>)

Level 10
shes hot XD. she killed a ultralisk no problem. stlyish. badass. Holds a gun. in the military. and can turn invisible. its everything every guy is looking for in a women.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Wonder Woman is in DC Universe :p, and yeah I would have greatly enjoyed the gameplay of StarCraft: Ghost. Now don't tell me you want a ghost woman as your girlfriend (more like a cyborg) that would be just as a talking balloon doll. So she's got a Honorary Statue in WoW ? She's the type of woman that you would want to love in the dark couse if she's invisible you wouldn't know her face :p.
As for comics they have captivating and stupid parts.

Level 9
It's funny that Raynor always runs into these kinds of women. Even Tychus Findlay basically tells him that in-game (SCII)

Status
Not open for further replies.