• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

photoshop signiture help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey. Sorry If this isn't the correct thread to put this in but I didn't know which one to put it in. Anyways Im looking for any tutorials on how to make a good signature on photoshop cs3. I've tried over and over again but I cant seem to ge it to look good. I'd like to be able to make signatures like what I see around the hive. If anyone knows of any sites with good tutorials they would be apreciated.

ThX
Hawk

again srry if this is the wrong thread

Level 9
Thx but I'm really just wanting to learn how to makes sigs myself instead of turning to someone to make them for me. I might talk to him about how he got into it but for now I'll just start messing around with tools on cs3 to see what I can do. Anyways does anyone know of any sites which have a lot of good anime art from anime shows like inuyasha or naruto? I seached for a while but I couldn't find any good sites that had frames from the series. I was only able to find fan art and lots of them weren't colored. If anyone knows of any plz help :grin:

Level 21
theres alot to it, play with text first and get the hang of it, then it really depends on what style you want to do. i tbh dont know how people make ones with original objects (such as an original character), they might draw them and scan them on or draw them with the mouse, i dunno; but if you want to take something that already exists (say an arthas face) then you just gotta put it all together with layers and what not in PS. for me i think the best way is just playing around with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.