• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Photoshop artist doing volunteer work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
"http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2011517&id=1342776025&saved#/pages/Seattle-WA/Shomler-Productions/153351695930?ref=nf

become a fan!!!!!!!!!!"

he sent that to me on facebook, a crazy website i've been using for the past week and a half.

so this pal of mine is trying to get going as a photoshop artist...who knows, maybe you can use him for some of your warcraft 3 maps idk...

i think mainly he's specializing in profile pictures...please check it out guys, he seems good at this.

www.shomlerproductions.com

Attachments

• shomler preview.jpg
    shomler preview.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 73
Level 35
I don't get the point with the attachment... Why his own head?

Anyway Judging from the site you link to he will have a hard time here on hive, as it doesnt seem that great. Most of it is simple CnP with the picture.

But yes he could help out some without Gimp or Photoshop... (I assume he must have made something better then what is shown on the site...)

Good luck with it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.