• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Development] Phantasma Mortem

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am developing another game in RM aside from the other one (in another thread here)... It's targetted to be a some kinda of comedic game starring out friendly neighborhood Death.

Sceenshots

attachment.php

index.php

Attachments

• PhantasmaMortemPubIn.PNG
    PhantasmaMortemPubIn.PNG
    232.9 KB · Views: 316
You basically explore and try to talk to people and such (and since he is Death, you probably can expect what happens)... There's no battles in it... :)

I just wanted to have a comedic approach to playing as Death...

been working on it for months actually side by side with the other one, but progress is slow due to real-life and because I worked on a couple of scripts on this one (used it like a testing field)

and I plan it to be quite short, maybe 2-3 hours of gameplay...

and I'd probably be releasing an early demo for feedback and lag-testing coz lighting and custom layering scripts usually are lag bringers... It lags on my comp when my comp is having it's occasional not so optimum running conditions, but when my comp is running fine, it doesn't lag... so I really wanna know how it runs on other comps... XD

@Wrathion - It's made in RPGMaker, it's a stand-alone game, no other programs needed... though since it's made in RM, you need to be using Windows, can't run it on Linux/Mac/others

BTW guys, you might wanna try this minigame out... it's hilariously fun... http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/20603-punch-bears/

and because of that minigame, I myself am making a minigame which stars Chickens... It might be released by next week... wahahahaha!

EDIT: The chicken game might be a collection of chicken minigames so it might be delayed or something... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.