• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Persian/Arabic Buildings Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I doubt anyone will pick up this request, but if anyone does i will be extremely greatly. I have had this aching problem over one of my race's buildings. That they did not suit the theme of the units.

The models i used are the Haradrim units to create a Persian themed race.
However what i really need to make it effect is authentic Persian or Arabic buildings to go alongside it.

If you read this plea and would take to take up my challenge, be warned that this is requiring allot as i would like i full range of buildings from the town hall to the tower and most in between. If you still are up to it, send me a private message to arrange more details and i look forward to working with you.

Level 5
Mosquelike building?

Yes Mosques, sandstone, clay and marble possible structures. Basically to make something like this
tumblr_lewatdHnwN1qdfv3oo1_500.jpg

Level 5
Status
Not open for further replies.