• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren Building Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Good luck, man. Aside from PROXY's Pandaren Town Hall (entry in a previous Modeling Contest), I don't really know of almost any good/Wc3-y Pandaren structures.

Kinda looking for some myself, so I'll bump this with my sub to help the cause. : )

Level 14
Good luck, man. Aside from PROXY's Pandaren Town Hall (entry in a previous Modeling Contest), I don't really know of almost any good/Wc3-y Pandaren structures.

Kinda looking for some myself, so I'll bump this with my sub to help the cause. : )

Is there any ways to contract or get help from Ujimasa Hojo? Because almost every building set we used are belong to him. Or even PROXY perhap? i saw the building, its very good.

Level 14
Ah, yes, Ujimasa might be just the guy. Unfortunately he's grown quite busy, and his current 'requests' pile is pretty big.

If it helps, I think some of his Gilneas stuff might very well work. Kinda.

Unfortunately, Its already used for Worgen race. :(

Edit: Maybe i will used those models as well. Change only the base building to Proxy model while waiting for someone who can create new building set models, i cant just stay and wait for this. :)

Level 14
are you aware of these pandaren buildings:

Pandaren Building7

Unfortunately they are not animated, but at least they are eastern themed and there is some of them.

Maybe i can add custom birth, work and death animation? And where i can find a three-tiers main building looks like this? i searched but saw only these seemingly doodads rather than real buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.