• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Permanent Item stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have seen in Warcraft 3 maps that some permanent items can be stacked in 1 hero inventory slot but the hero still gets the buffs from all the items. How is this done? For example: 15 Claws of Attack in 1 slot and the hero gets a damage bonus of 225 which is 15 times 15.

Level 4
I have looked for a system but can only find systems that combine charges for consumables like potions like work once. But claws of attack while charged only give one 15 damage buff.

Level 28
You can simply replace the item if the hero already has it by creating multiples versions of it E.g :

A unit Acquires an item

Item type of Item being manipulated Equal to Claws of Attack +5

If condition Hero manipulating item has an item of type Claws of Attack +5 Equal to True

Then remove item carried by hero manipulating item of type Claws of Attack +5
Add Claws of Attack +10 to the hero manipulating item

Level 4
Check how items stack using the new stacking system built into Warcraft III. This has to be enabled in gameplay constants.
I found what your talking about but, it just stacks the claws of attack. It does not give a bonus to damage for each one in the stack. It only gives a bonus for each slot no matter the number of charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.