• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

permanent invisibility and something more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
1) i'm using a skill based on permanent invisibility... it is supposed to make my unit invisible after a short time... everything goes fine... but the problem is that i want a buff to appear when the unit is invisible... but it does not... any idea?

2) i want an special effect (based on tornado) to come out attached to unit when an skill is casted (on main, hands, legs, head and overhead)... but for some strange reason sometimes i cast the ability and the special effect is shown... but sometimes don't... no matter the way i cast it or at the time i create the special effect (in triggers) sometimes it is shown and sometimes it is not.. Why could this be happening?... ( actually is very rare for those to be displayed...) the attachment points are ok

PS:srry for the double posting (here and in we help zone... my post in wehz may be deleted)

EDIT: N2 has already been solved ( a longer wait )... any idea about the first one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.