• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Permanent Blurry Ring Left Upon Unit Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm not sure what I changed to start this, but whenever a unit is killed in my map, they leave a permanent blurry ring on the terrain where they died. It blurs the units that walk through it, and it only seems to happen when the unit dies.

Level 1
The only triggers I've added thus far are periodic spawn triggers. I've fooled around quite a bit with the weapon models and unit models. The odd part is that this ring is leftover from every unit when it dies.
I've also added a couple "create model" and sound triggers.

Level 1
Screenshot2011-03-22at12241AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.