• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] People I need name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some of u maybe heard about my project Dungeon of the Chilling Lord, that is my entry for Mini-Mapping contest and so far my greatest pride.
Map is finished but I heard from some people to name somehow sux, so share thinking is name good and if it is not u give me some.

I will take only some HQ cool name, man u give it to me Will get credit in my map.
If u like name that just say I like it like this.

Level 10
Well in the cinematic, the hero introduce himself as a Prime General. Though it's written Highlord in his description, personally I prefer Prime General and i will fit your cinematic.
(by he way there's a small typo in the first cinematic, you wrote "Lightbinder's kingdon")

Here some suggestions for the first name of your Hero:

1. Farngor/Farngorn
2. Raygland/Reyglan
3. Thelgorn
4. Gravior/Grievor
5. Kastalan
6. Ruther
8. Gatlin
9. Horius/Norius/Thorius

And here some last names/titles:

1. Truthkeeper
2. Brightlight
3. Puregardian
4. The last Defender
5. The Sacred Warrior
6. Saintavenger

Did you also asked suggestions for a new kingdom name or for boss names?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Name heh? what do you say about these. - "The Frozen Lord's Domain", "Eternal Ice", "Everfrozen tomb", "Insanity", "Where Death meets Frost", "Infinite Underground", "Crystal palace of the Dark Arbiter" or "Frozen Dimension"

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Status
Not open for further replies.