• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pen brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I noticed that in this video :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMM3Z7lXPwA
The user uses a brush that has the opacity of how hard you press your pen onto the board. I was trying to contact him but had no luck and so I was wondering, does anyone on the hive know were to get this plugin or have it and they can give it to me? If possible, please do so and thank you very much.

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
Quick Checklist:
- Check the Photoshop brush settings; it should have a dropdown box under Other Dynamics for the Opacity Jitter which can be set to Pen Pressure.
- Have you installed your tablet properly?
- Is the driver for your tablet working/up to date? (most obvious way to tell is the cursor instantly moves to the point on the screen relative to the position of the tip on the tablet. If it moves the same way as a mouse or touchpad, it's not working)

Level 8
Quick Checklist:
- Check the Photoshop brush settings; it should have a dropdown box under Other Dynamics for the Opacity Jitter which can be set to Pen Pressure.
- Have you installed your tablet properly?
- Is the driver for your tablet working/up to date? (most obvious way to tell is the cursor instantly moves to the point on the screen relative to the position of the tip on the tablet. If it moves the same way as a mouse or touchpad, it's not working)

Oh so you set it through photoshop. I got a bit confused cause they guy said that he got the brushes of somewhere. Thanks anyways, gunna try it out soon.

Level 20
Its called Flow...

Attachments

• FLOW.jpg
    FLOW.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 70
Level 26
It be opacity jitter + size jitter. Hammer F5 and it'll be in the Other Dynamics check box thing.

EDIT: Or just opacity then? Moo. Actually, it took me a few months to realise you could change the opacity.

EDIT #3817: Slaydon, note the little box with the Opacity dropdown next to Flow -_-

Level 9
Anyways that is off topic xD.

Ye I know, they can still be as good, and there are 3 reasons I dont buy tablet.

1, I'm used to my mouse and whould take some time to get used to tablet
2, It costs money
3, It might take some time to install and such.

xD

Yeah, but it still gets backwards. It's about the way i like to hold it.
Also, it's pretty small, like A6-A7, so the motion gets quite exagregated.
Then there's also the fact that you use keys a lot if photoshop, like CTRL-T, CTRL-Z, CTRL-SHIFT-I, CTRL+/-... it's not very handy having to switch inbetween. I usually prefer the mouse, since it's what i've been using since forever, and then i leave the tablet for more organic textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.