• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PEASE LOOK AT THIS I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
HOWDY YA'LL

I really need help so i hope u can help me i was not sure where to put this post but since i see sopho alot in the skins section i decided to put it here. Ok ill tell u what i need help on i was wondering if anyone knew how to make the main munu and the lag screen and all those other screens transparent (clear).

And i need help with some other things witch are, uhh how do u make it so if a player types -save it will save there character (hero), gold, lumber, the skills there character had, and the level of the character?

what i mean by save is it will give them like a 10 diget code so on the next time they play that game if they type -load *code* it will load up all the things i listed to save.

hope i did not ask to much!!! :)

Level 3
umm sopho can u p lease like copy the totorials and copy them on to a post because for some reason it wont let me download them thanks! :) :D :mrgreen:

Level 3
i still need help with the transparent thing uhh what do i type in on the path for it to be transparent?

P.S. yes i am a registered user it is just that i forgot to do something from an e-mail :D

Status
Not open for further replies.