• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help!! READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Me and my clan are working on an RPG called Saga of the Fallen Angel, it's a meidveal based RPG where you must explore lands, quest for NPCs and level up your hero. I already have where if you pick up an item it'll show your character holding it. We just need help with the Save/Loading thing. If anyone who can create a Save/Load system that can save items, exp, and the type of hero we could really use some help!! Reply to this, my account on Wc3 is RabbidWolf at U.S. East, my clan is Clan MfH. If you reply to this, I'll get on and let ya d/l the map so you can work on the Save/Load thing and I'll be sure to add you to the Loading Screen, plus quests menu. So please help us!!

Level 2
What is this save system...just told me and I try to help ya.If you create a campaign the way to save is the Game Chache and store units or heros, but you make a RPG map...just some1 told me what is this SAVE /LOAD SYSTEM???If this is an Diablo save/load system I'm sorry because I don't played so much diablo...my favour is WARCRAFT:D

Status
Not open for further replies.