• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peach.blp

Princess Peach/random princess/woman in pink.

For the alpha to be displayed correctly:

A.R.;1115938 said:
That's right, the VillagerWoman model doesn't support alpha. You can get around that by setting its transparency to 1% through triggers, but there may be some side effects.

To do this:

Create a new action, select Animation from the dropdown box, select Change Unit Vertex Colouring from the second dropdown box, then set the transparency to 1% or 0.1% whichever works best for you.

Thanks again to everyone who helped in the wip stages.

Please credit me if you use this skin.

Keywords:
Princess Peach, Princess, Peach, Pink, Mario, Super Mario, Villager, Woman.
Contents

Peach.blp (Texture)

Reviews
12:47, 10th May 2009 Hawkwing: Very nice, though the file-size could be reduced by bringing it down to 256x256.

M

12:47, 10th May 2009
Hawkwing: Very nice, though the file-size could be reduced by bringing it down to 256x256.

Level 11
Isn't Peach that princess from the Mario series? I really like her dress, but her face looks rather weird...

Level 6
Like I said, you don't have to use it as a peach. I tried making the eyes bigger and more peach-like, but the shape deforms fairly badly. As the cartoonish look wasn't working, I tried for a more real look, like Misha said. I'm not against trying to improve it, but I'm going to need a little more advice than "that looks wrong". :p

The expression did look a little odd to me at first too, but the ditzy mare keeps getting herself kidnapped, so I figured it fits fairly well. xD

I will keep tinkering with the face, see if I can improve, but as it is, I'm not too dissatisfied with it.

I'm sorry if I'm come off bitchy at all, that's really not my intention. :p

If all else fails, I'll stick a paper bag over her head. ;)

Heh, if people want a few more accuracy (and some attack and spell animations), they should use this skin on GreyArchon's Peach model. I tried it myself and it works fine, plus that model has alpha channel support, so no need for the Unit Vertex Colouring technique.

I like this skin. Even if the face isn't 100%, the skin still has that Peach-y feeling to it. And the quality is great. 4.5/5

Last edited:
Level 4
I Think it is a Good Skin and think this is a skin not a model witch meens it was are to make so give the createor cedit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sary about the spelling errors