• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Patrick

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
Basic Patrick model with no weapons. Add a weapon to his hand, though, and he will use it.
import skin to:
Patrick.BLP

Keywords:
Spongebob, Squarepants, Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick, Star, Patrick Star, Dumb, Pink, Cartoon
Contents

Patrick (Model)

Patrick (Model)

Reviews
18:48, 3rd Oct 2008 General Frank: It doesn't look like Patrick Star at ALL! It's really messy, edgy and the textures is very ugly.

M

18:48, 3rd Oct 2008
General Frank:

It doesn't look like Patrick Star at ALL! It's really messy, edgy and the textures is very ugly.

Level 4
eerm... what is this XD it look like some sort of deformed starfish XD i know its patrick 2/5 he looks a bit deformed :(
i say a bit i meen alot but i've never modelled before so i can shut up XD

Level 22

Make. something. better

At least he's trying to improve the community's resource database. Please tell me what you have done to that effect.

Hmm.. Nada. So please take your nonconstructive criticism elsewhere. We're a community that tries to build on improvement. Not a bunch of noob-stomping elitists who think they're cool because they can shoot someone down in 2 words, which, evidently, isn't far from the full extent of their vocabulary.

Level 18
i believe D.O.DG. already made a patrick and its a little better actually
3/

Thanks!

If he made a Patrick, its not uploded onto Hive

It isn't on the Hive because it is rejected. But I'm improving it and I'll upload it soon.

It doesn't looks like Patrick... 1.5/5

Make hes eyes bigger and make it look like his head and body is one!

Edit: And the Patrick on this screenshot looks much better... ---> Patrick

It is my patrick on the screenshot!

Level 6
Edit: And the Patrick on this screenshot looks much better... ---> Patrick
D.O.G. has edited that Patrick to make it way better than mine, but the one in that picture is about just as good - It needed better belly button and his trunks' texture, and also it looked like it was just a Warcraft unit with a replaced textures, wasn't Patrick's shape. Now, however, if you want a good Patrick, go download D.O.G.'s, this is actually my first model EVER!