• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pastebin: No Data Recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well i have a rar file which contains an extra copy of Warcraft III for my uses.

I tried to upload in pastebin 10x but after seconds it stops then a message show NO DATA RECIEVED..

I am using Google Chrome..

How do i solve this problem?..

Level 35
Well i have a rar file which contains an extra copy of Warcraft III for my uses.

I tried to upload in pastebin 10x but after seconds it stops then a message show NO DATA RECIEVED..

I am using Google Chrome..

How do i solve this problem?..

Why the heck are you trying to upload that to Hive?? :eekani: Honestly the pastebin is not made for that purpose, also with way better and free option available to do stuff like that it honestly makes no sense. Even more senseless: assuming you have a legal version you can just register it on your blizzard account and then be able to download it from any computer where you are logged in.

Level 6
Why the heck are you trying to upload that to Hive?? :eekani: Honestly the pastebin is not made for that purpose, also with way better and free option available to do stuff like that it honestly makes no sense. Even more senseless: assuming you have a legal version you can just register it on your blizzard account and then be able to download it from any computer where you are logged in.

Ah! so Pastebin can't handle big filesize.. ok .. btw the rar.file is 1 gb...

In the Philippines we can't buy original warcraft 3 because it is not sold here and also i dont have a dollar... that's why i am using the copied warcraft...

Level 35
Guys, this is a thread about the pastebin :).

Clearly it is now about where to by games in Philly.. :smile: And considering the fact that the solution to his problem is in regards to being able to actually buying cheaper games in Philly it is in some way related to the pastebin problem though not the pastebin itself. Of course all assuming that he is interested in owning a legal copy :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.