• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Passive Entangling Roots Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
How do you want it exactly?I might be able to do it for you...Do you want something like whenever the caster is attacked there is XX% for enemy unit to get entagled?
EDIT:Actually never mind i made it in a hurry,if you need anything else tell me.Here it is:

Last edited:
Level 37
Will you settle for a recolored version?

How do you want it exactly?I might be able to do it for you...Do you want something like whenever the caster is attacked there is XX% for enemy unit to get entagled?
EDIT:Actually never mind i made it in a hurry,if you need anything else tell me.Here it is:

That looks awfully lot like the spell I made for you...in fact, that IS the spell I made for you, you just added the stun thing, changed the special effect and added those footmen to the same map. Your version bugs, the special effect is not destroyed correctly. Also, add

Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_Group)

at the end of the trigger.

Level 15
Will you settle for a recolored version?

That looks awfully lot like the spell I made for you...in fact, that IS the spell I made for you, you just added the stun thing, changed the special effect and added those footmen to the same map. Your version bugs, the special effect is not destroyed correctly. Also, add

Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_Group)

at the end of the trigger.

Check the other tread i already replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.