• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PASBETower

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
i am new and this is my first campaigne and i hope you enjoyed it

Keywords:
frost tower
Contents

PASBETower (Icon)

Reviews
19:06, 18th Jan 2014 Kimbo: Sorry, but we do not allow cnp/recolours of other peoples work unless you have permission. Rejected.

M

19:06, 18th Jan 2014
Kimbo: Sorry, but we do not allow cnp/recolours of other peoples work unless you have permission. Rejected.

i was have in my pc icons and skins i've do it myself,but my pc now is broken

Oh, now that you explain it, I completely understand why you felt the need to copy someone else's icon and claim it was your own.

I doubt you have any idea how to make an icon or skin. If you did, you would have made and uploaded one instead of stealing someone else's in a plea for attention.

There's nothing wrong with being new; I'm not mad at you for not knowing how to do things. But you don't have to be a pro to know you aren't supposed to steal other people's work and claim it's yours.