• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Parser stack overflow bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I encounter a weird bug on my map. Indeed I was doing some triggers, when I decided to save the map. However, the JASS helper couldnt finished the save and displayed "Parser stack overflow".

So I removed my newest triggers and I could save properly again. I did some new triggers and the "parser stack overflow" reappears. So I deduced there is some kind of limit of the amount of triggers. I was wondering if there is a new to fix this issue.

I use JNPG version 2.0x

Last edited:
If you have enough triggers with enough complexity (which is common for GUI-converted JASS, since they delegate so many things to separate functions), you can hit PJASS's recursive depth limit. Fortunately for you, LeP has made an update for PJASS to alleviate this exact problem, among others. :)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/warcraft-editing-tools-277/pjass-updates-258738/

Download pjass10n.zip in that thread, unzip it, and place the files in the appropriate location in your JNGP folder. Restart the editor for the changes to go into effect. If you installed the files properly, it should fix your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.