• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren Heroes

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I hope you enjoy my models.

Don't forget to credit me if you use this in your maps/projects.

Keywords:
Pandaren, Black, Metal, Cheese.
Contents

Pandaren Heroes (Model)

Pandaren Heroes (Model)

Reviews
01:28, 13th Oct 2011 anarchianbedlam: the panderan with the big shoulderpads looks good, the uhh... 'female' one looks disproportionate. She is built to WoW proportions and wouldnt fit well in wc3. These two models should be uploaded separately by...

M

01:28, 13th Oct 2011
anarchianbedlam: the panderan with the big shoulderpads looks good, the uhh... 'female' one looks disproportionate. She is built to WoW proportions and wouldnt fit well in wc3. These two models should be uploaded separately by the way.

and come on bro. enough with the 'pity party' in the description

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Dang, what a hidden gem... The naming seems strange to me (one is the Portrait of the other), but that being said, you've got two decent models here, in need of just a touch of fixin'...
- The 1st one (female? with spears) is a little strangely proportioned. It's a shame the spears are just decoration; having her throw some spears would be great. The armor seems a bit strange (heavy-looking, sharp, black & gold; NE shield), but it could be fixed somewhat extensively.
- The 2nd one (male with heavy armor) I like a lot more. Strikes me as a general or commander or somesuch; with some modifications I could see it become a true "Shado-Pan". The armor is again rather black/gold, but it fits him slightly better. The sword is awexome if plain. Love the beard-knot. The face could use some slight modification (help differentiate it from the standard overused Panda face). Most of all the animations are just rather lackluster; slow-ish, without a lot of punch.

Would love to see some work done on these, bringing them up to your usual standards. : )