• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PalmCata

Cataclysm is coming.... i think smebody should start making some project :D I would liek to see any map or campaign of warcraft styled in cataclysm and i will be glad to make models for this project. ;) Here you have Cataclysm palms from the Lost isles.

Again updated. The version before was heavily bugged.

Keywords:
Palm, Cataclysm, Thorns, Goblin, Lost isles, Dinsoaurs, Prehistoric
Contents

PalmCata (Model)

PalmCata (Model)

Reviews
15:34, 9th May 2010 General Frank: Useful palm, not only for Cataclysm maps. Approved.

M

15:34, 9th May 2010
General Frank:

Useful palm, not only for Cataclysm maps. Approved.

Level 14
really useful and lovely ^^
more variations would be nice (make them slightly bent in one or another direction etc). i personally dont like that texture on the leaves that much. imo it looks like some cactus-like: strong and spiked (and poisonous/juicy) plant rather than palm leaves. but thats just my opinion.

EDIT: now i see your point sellenisko, i didnt notice the spikes when looking at the screenshot for the first time.

Last edited: