• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paladon's BG Themes [Elunar Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Some time ago, i finally decided to drop my main Warcraft III project:
The Elunar Campaign

It was originally a project for the Campaign Contest, together with Palaslayer.
A friend and me created some individual background themes, battle musics, etc. for my (our) project, but since i do not need them anymore, i decided to post them here.
I will start posting some of them, it was and still is hard to find them being saved on various backup discs.

Here's what i got so far:

Elunar_MainTheme
The main theme of the project, title music and an alternative version was played while flying around.

Elunar_DwarfTheme
A background music theme for parts of the mountains and the capital city of dwarfenkind.

Elunar_ClaimingHeavensPeak
A short music theme for Heaven's Peak, a place in some highlands. This theme is based on the main theme.

Update

Elunar_Stras'wind
Background theme of a..let's say "special village". Everything in there was, due to a curse, inverted.

Attachments

• Elunar_MainTheme.mp3
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
  • Elunar_DwarfTheme.mp3
    1 MB · Views: 126
  • Elunar_ClaimingHeavensPeak.mp3
    564.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Elunar_Stras'wind.mp3
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Level 15
Very interesting and creative pieces. :smile:

What software synthesizer libraries and software did you use for this?

----
Just a few small comments... (just some friendly critique :smile:)
It sounds as if there's a tiny bit of clipping in the audio on some of the tracks, perhaps due to too high of a volume when mixing. Also, the "Stras'wind" song has an unexplained pause at about 1:11 into the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.