• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paladin judgement spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
What base spell would work for spell like wow paladin judgement where paladin casts spell from range and hammer drops on the target from above the target?

If there is simple way to trigger the whole spell, I would appreciate the example.

yip

yip

Level 3
I'm not sure if this is what Zakk up there's spell does, but you could try using flying heights, decreasing the dummy unit (the hammer)'s height progressively so that it looks like it's falling from the sky.

Consider a custom spell based off of Blizzard with a custom effect using this model in the Art - Effect field.

That model looks good, and you could also experiment with the gryphon hammers or the storm bolt, changing the scale and the pitch angle (or something like that) so that it looks like it's been dropped directly from above.

Level 19
I'm not sure if this is what Zakk up there's spell does, but you could try using flying heights, decreasing the dummy unit (the hammer)'s height progressively so that it looks like it's falling from the sky.

That model looks good, and you could also experiment with the gryphon hammers or the storm bolt, changing the scale and the pitch angle (or something like that) so that it looks like it's been dropped directly from above.

I guess you mean me by 'Zakk' :D my spells different then what he wants but just one thing is similar the main spell is based on an object falling from the sky i thought it would help him to see how to descend the hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.