• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paladin Battle 1.1v

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
sixs of the greates paladins are in conflict.For the name Greatest Paladin
Choose one of them and fight for them.
Who will win?
Arthas,Dagren The orc slayer,Lord Nicholas Buzan,Magroth The Defender,Sir Gregory Edmanson or Uther?
Theyr fate is in your hands.

Made by:Orka
Pls comment :)

Keywords:
Paladin battle arena arthas uther orc slayers
Contents

Paladin Battle 1.1v (Map)

Reviews
22:53, 8th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Very low quality.

M

22:53, 8th Nov 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Very low quality.

Level 19
Dont double post!!

Btw, you cant see what the problem is? o_O
There is almost nothing.
Take a look at my map Gareck the Commander, i have wrote a small but still acceptable description.
Try to tell about what the map is about, its features, why people should download it and something about the heroes/story/gameplay.

Nice advertisement.

Level 12
Yo, make way for the wannabe map moderator.

Seriously? If you won't :cry: after reading my review, reveal the below.

The terrain has no variation at all, you just spammed trees around the map, leaving room in the center. 6 paladins fighting each other? Too simple, no skill or even luck required. Anyone can place units and edit their abilities. The description really sucks (but then again, how can you get a better description without actual gameplay?) It looks like you're trying to use "smart" words, but you're doing it wrong. :p
I also see no use of triggers. In fact, you haven't even removed the Melee triggers. It seems like you're just trying to spread your name and accumulate reputation.

Rating: 1/5

Voted for Rejection.

Stuff you can Fix
- Add in-depth Gameplay (such as various factors that affect victory)
- Fix the description (rules violation)
- Use actual terrain (just go look at the campaign terrain made by Blizzard)
- Polish the map (spelling, grammar, mini-map preview, loading screen, etc)
- Use triggers, or something!
You should take a peek at the great tutorials we have here at the Hive. Proper knowledge makes good maps!

With that said, good luck with your future of map making.

P.S. ap0calypse, don't scare him away with your godly powers. :wink:

Level 5
Well a map to pass time... A real pass timer game is run kitty run or slide ninja slide, fast, fun, exciting. This map is too simple, the hero skills are the same except you added blink which overall has no difference, and its not fun and exciting. Even simple maps requires effort. Get your back into it and recreate your map! Looking forward to it!

Level 4
Yo, make way for the wannabe map moderator.

Seriously? If you won't :cry: after reading my review, reveal the below.

The terrain has no variation at all, you just spammed trees around the map, leaving room in the center. 6 paladins fighting each other? Too simple, no skill or even luck required. Anyone can place units and edit their abilities. The description really sucks (but then again, how can you get a better description without actual gameplay?) It looks like you're trying to use "smart" words, but you're doing it wrong. :p
I also see no use of triggers. In fact, you haven't even removed the Melee triggers. It seems like you're just trying to spread your name and accumulate reputation.

Rating: 1/5

Voted for Rejection.

Stuff you can Fix
- Add in-depth Gameplay (such as various factors that affect victory)
- Fix the description (rules violation)
- Use actual terrain (just go look at the campaign terrain made by Blizzard)
- Polish the map (spelling, grammar, mini-map preview, loading screen, etc)
- Use triggers, or something!
You should take a peek at the great tutorials we have here at the Hive. Proper knowledge makes good maps!

With that said, good luck with your future of map making.

P.S. ap0calypse, don't scare him away with your godly powers. :wink:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Level 18
Eeee... Ehem... It`s... kinda... err... fail?
I`m not gonna waste my keybard for a list of things, that suck on this map, cause all is already told by aesthetics, and it will take a lot of space. I`ll maybe write what is good in this map, OK?
So, the good points of this map are:
-... nothing
- oh no, wait, I found one! It is working!

It may be brutal, but that`s the truth. I give it 1/5.
"Maps" like this can be made in 2 minutes... Please, put on Hive maps, that are well made. You didn`t do anything to make this map... less primitive.

Level 28
P.S. ap0calypse, don't scare him away with your godly powers.
I won't ^^ (I think :s)

Okay, here it goes:
The terrain is horrible, there is no real gameplay as far as I've seen, the triggers... ehh, do you know how to open the trigger editor?
The objects are all standard and the description is still a mess.

Open a new map, place a few random stuff and you've got the same map.
In fact: I dare to bet I could make something that is funnier than this in 5 minutes.

I guess you should be happy 1/5 is the minimum rating a map can have, which is still 20%...

Edit: Right, I wasn't supposed to scare you away -.-
So, erm... you know, there's always a second time (or a third, fourth, fifth, ...), perhaps try thinking of an actual game next time and, please, learn more about the world editor ^^