1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Elf Ronin 1.1v

Submitted by Atasha JG
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is my first model that i make.If any bugs around in this model just comment down to my profile for feedback.I hope you like it :).

Biography:

Once a Night Elf Ronin lives in a great forest of winterspring,his parents died during the war of the ancients,seeking revenge for who killed his parents.Now he wish is to become a warrior someday.Long years after,he train harder as a great warrior,a Pandaren Monk arrived looking for him to enchant his soul and became as a ronin.His is now ready to hunt down the person who killed his parents.

Update:1.1v
-Custom skin has been remove and changed it into an in-game texture.
-Deleted the other geometries that are not attach to the model.
-A conical hat has been added.
Contents

Elf Ronin (Model)

Elf Ronin_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A bit too badly done but some people may find use for it.
  1. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I dont really feel like the demon hunters head goes with the body or the theme but i may be wrong.

2. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    A bit too badly done but some people may find use for it.