• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Paintball Arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, about a week ago i started this new project, Paintball Arena.
2 teams, 2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5.
The map size is 52x52 and not very big, it includes a map, spawn points and a "secret" camp in the forest where you can buy spec gunpowder, ammo and probably guns (havent made any of those yet tho)
The models for now are Space Marine with "Artic Marine" skin by Arathis and "Hero SpaceOrc Elite" model by General Frank but those are only temp.

But some parts in the triggers just wont go right, for an example the revive system...
I've asked around and nobody seems to find any errors in the code but still the heroes does'nt revive..
I gues it needs to be remade totaly.
Another thing i'd need help with is leaderboard/multiboard and revive countdown...
I need somebody with good ideas, for items and such and maybe somebody to do some touchup on my terrain.
But also i need one or two models of paintball players and loads of triggering help and in the future some beta testers..

I hope i gave enough information on it to make atleast one or two people intrested : )

Status
Not open for further replies.