• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pacman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
guys i need Pacman models like the Ghosts , Pacman and the Eyes when you killed a ghost :D

BUT everything should be edited that you have to watch from above to see the model right i want to do a pacman funmap but you watch from above so the models should be like this too thx if you help me :D

Level 3
Not everyone knows who Pacman is (no matter how ludicrous that sounds) So you might want to provide pictures/links to pictures for a model maker. Also, it's best to make the map first, then add the models onto it afterwards, or else people won't want to help you with your request.

Level 3
:O Double post! You ought to learn of the magical edit button. It can make your wildest dreams come true... by fixing problems caused by Double Posting!

Level 12
;O lol PACMAN!!! BTW Rofloxxor u could ask that the ghosts have teamcolor as their body ;o it would be 1 skin that fits 12 :O (even if u use only 4) if u dont wana use 4 players and only 1... u can make a trigger that changes THAT ghost to X color

Level 5
That Pacman Model is uhm red ? and it has no Mouth ? no animation ... thats just a ball as far as i can see xD

it is team coloured . it has got an attack walk stand animation.
it has got a mouth, that is its attack animation.
and it has a death animation.

i found them in Magos' model editor
go to windows then animation controller.

Level 5
open file in wc3 model editor, go to windows then animation controller. you will find it is not just a yellow ball

Level 17
;O lol PACMAN!!! BTW Rofloxxor u could ask that the ghosts have teamcolor as their body ;o it would be 1 skin that fits 12 :O (even if u use only 4) if u dont wana use 4 players and only 1... u can make a trigger that changes THAT ghost to X color

Or you could just change it in the object editor, since the most effective way to do the 4 ghosts is to do 1 unit for each. They are going to have different movement speeds right? Else, epic fail!

Level 22
Lol, poor pacman xD

It could have been a little more round you know, it won't hurt the size so much to make a better geosphere and yeah smth that looks less than a ball. Though I must say those are the animations except for the open-close mouth needs to be fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.