• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pacman 2d ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey, Currently I'm working on a Classic Pacman project (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/classic-pacman-93474/#post767322)
and I'm in need of a glorious ghost =) However, this time, I need it in 2d.

This is a screenshot of the current map without the ghosts:
view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is what the ghosts should look like:
PacManGhosts.jpg

Thanks =)

Just in case you thought I nicked the first image off some website to claim i was working on a project, here is a WE screenshot:
view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Todays your lucky day ^.^, because i was wearing pac-man jammys, and happen to find this post, and happen to want to do another easy model
i made you this, It even changes colours, and flashes (the animations)
im asumeing you know jass? cause you will need it to lock both the eye bones to the target (yes the eyes always face pacman ^.^)
and the head always faces north
bone names are Eye1 and Eye2

Anything else needed for this project im there for ya! (pm me)

Attachments

• PacManGhosts.mdx
    3.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Pac-man.blp
    12 KB · Views: 80
theoretically you could animate a model with jass, since you can lock bones to points... but basically this uses the lock head (gui) function
cept with jass you can specify it/lock both parts (i think)
my jass friend said you can lock any part with it so i dont see why 2 parts of same mdl cant lock BTW if they cant, or youd rather not i could give you a version with the balls just faceing screen (middle of the eye, and faces screen w/o triggering)

ALSO: you complimented without downloading XD, saying mdl looks excelent, but still 0 views...
or is my comp just erroring? yes i did refresh

Level 9
Thank you very much loody turds...
You will be fully credited and if you like you may be the first to test the finished product =)

Sadly I know no Jass, however I;m sure a few of the experience Jass(ers) might be willing to help me out.
If you want you can PM me any suggestions for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.