• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

P.R.S [games]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
So guys my dad just informed me that every time he log in my garena account there are some guys who keeps spamming messages and stuff, if I don't reply and all(maybe a little) that's my dad, I gave my account to him because he's using it for garena patches in our computer shop.

Hope this doesn't disturbed everybody, he's also the reason why I got HoN and LoL being played notifications, he plays it :p

Level 9
I guess the times he can get on are 7-9. While you're at it,
the PRS discussion isn't used very often.
Instead, they use my group.
The Group ID: 55316

Level 30
So about that Parashit:
27e6d.jpg

I'm blaming LAG! and my FINGERS!

Level 9
I couldn't also believe supahboinkz went on a killing spree just by being human, and not by being Parasyte. Slagman was also slow at being Parasyte, He popped out being le Parasyte and chased me. Good thing I was going to get near the town hall, but switched ways to the left. I also met up with him when I was getting some loot, and just entered a house with my amazing speed and locked everything. Dem amazing stealth skillz yo :ogre_hurrhurr:

2 pro 4 u

Won by 9 points. Here's my kill feed:

Knifed borgy within like 10 seconds of the game lol.
Shotgunned Allain who was hiding beside a tree.
Shotgunned Orcnet wielding a shotgun without an ammo. He took two shots. ;_;

Optimizer (UndeadImmortal?) ran like a coward he is. cum fite me irl m8

The games was fun, I hope I could play again with you guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.