1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Overlord.blp

Submitted by ZethHolyblade
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
There aren't many Wendigo skins in the hive so I'll share this. It's yet another skin stored in a map I'm trying to finish (serves in a boss encounter), he's pretty much your average red hulking demon with a vicious stare (and a nasty purple tongue).

Extra screenshots:

[​IMG][/URL]

Use in your maps as you please. Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.

Keywords:
demon, overlord, wendigo, red
Contents

Overlord.blp (Texture)

Reviews
11:31, 13th Feb 2016 ~Nightmare: Set to 'Needs Fix' until you fix the said issue I have commented.
  1. 11:31, 13th Feb 2016
    ~Nightmare: Set to 'Needs Fix' until you fix the said issue I have commented.

2. the unwrawp looks great. i think it could use some more contrast to make some parts looks stand out. i can't tell how it looks like when it's wrapped, since the screenshot is pretty dark for me.

3. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    is it just me or there is a massive non-matching seam across his upper back and across the sides of his arms? (and probably legs?)

this won't do.. try to meld them together somehow, maybe with scars? so you don't rework major portions of the body.. or maybe with something else, just make sure that it looks irregular on the body and not like a quick fix

4. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I noticed it too. Just do what Misha says ;P

5. ZethHolyblade

ZethHolyblade

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Been using this skin for 5 years on a dark and rainy map and just noticed the arms thing. I'll see what can be done.

6. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh neat, I made a request similar to this. Not what I had in mind but I really like the idea of a red, hulking wendingo.

7. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    To much shading and dark in my opinion? Could use some highlight...

8. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Very demonic nice!

9. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aside from the issue Misha mentioned,it could use some better shading.Other than that it's a pretty cool skin.

oh,and you have a [/url] next to your screenshots

10. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    First of all, this is a bit dark try to incorporate highlights and better shading to make it feel more alive. Also, you need to seam those arms and back mentioned by Misha. But it isn't noticeable in-game (because it is too dark), but technically speaking you should fix those. Another one is that you could have used more colors because there is too much red making a monotone-ish feeling. However, I like the concept of making the Wendigo as a Wen-demon lol. Oh yeah, good job too! If you still try to update this texture, I'll re-evaluate it and approve it (if it is)