• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Overknowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Are you making abilites for a campaign perhaps?
I've found that if you use the object editor while editing a map in campaign mode, it shows all the ability data.

Just use the Custom Data tab inside the campaign editor, don't use the object editor for .. anything, when making campaigns.

This way you can use units and abilities in maps without having to save and load object data for every map.

Level 7
Are you making abilites for a campaign perhaps?
I've found that if you use the object editor while editing a map in campaign mode, it shows all the ability data.

Just use the Custom Data tab inside the campaign editor, don't use the object editor for .. anything, when making campaigns.

This way you can use units and abilities in maps without having to save and load object data for every map.

Holy LordDz, that works? o_O I feel so stupid after copying about 20 custom data from one map to other T_T
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.