• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Overgord ORPG 0.11I

Reactions: deepstrasz
----------
SaintShen Presents
----------

Overgord ORPG
Created by SaintShen

Map Info:
Overgord ORPG is map where you are allied with Forces Of Scourge and your mail goal gonna be to kill Illidan The Betrayer and some other strong bosses :)
You got there 7 Classes
Warrior
Chaos Knight
Ice Lord
Cleric
Archer
Assassin
Fire Lord
Facebook Group -->https://www.facebook.com/groups/383062648524842/
Screenshots

10426529_276275095916950_1450933112103452094_n.jpg

10649662_276324979245295_4161310822662474634_n.jpg

10155285_281296695414790_8141595302911799696_n.jpg

10703563_276325362578590_7873004844985990029_n.jpg

10616411_281297228748070_686661920311456383_n.jpg

10626457_281297002081426_5845362135885898149_n.jpg

Change Log:

Added:
-New Save System
-Sunkern Ruins
-Kobold Mine
-Quests
-Items
-Spells
-Units
-Bosses
-Shop [ITEMS]
Removed:
-Murozond
-Blood Elf UI
-Shop [TOMES]
-Units
-Damage Detection System
-Loading Screen
Fixed:
-Fatal error with teleports
-Divine Shield
-IceDemon Quest
-Handrern Spells
Changes:
-All class stats
-Experience
-Spells
-Items
-Quests
-Description Of Items

Changes
-Removed Combat System
-Added Floating Text
-some minor bug fixes
-Description of spells changed
-Buffed some items
-Buffed Handrern and Glazron
-Axus,Archdemon,Glazron,Lady Marone give more experience
-reworked Archdemon Dungeon
-New Dungeon
-Reworked Fireland
-Fixed glitch with terrain
-Spells got now 6lvls not 5
-Buffed Crystal Golem,Pet Summon
-Nerfed Howling Winds,Life Spinning
-New Epic Boss
-New Items
-Fixed bug with save items
-Fixed Supremus

Credits:

FrIkY,Tauer.darkdeathknight.The D3ath,PeeKay,Frankster,CRAZYRUSSIAN,CloudWolf,Darkfang,-Berz-,JollyD,NFWar,Mad,kola,Uncle Fester,inhuman89,Army-of-Pandas,Leopard,Discipline,morbent,Blizzard Entertainment,Golden-Drake,Mobilize,graystuff111,Blood Raven,-BerZeKeR-
,bigapple90,jigrael,kola,67chrome,Zerox,l0w_kwaliti,Lichkings slave,Daelin,Norinrad,KelThuzad,DeuceGorgon,Callahan,Kobas

Author's notes:

If you find any bugs pm me
or if you have some suggestions

Keywords:
ORPG,Warcraft3,SaintShen
Contents

Overgord ORPG 0.11I (Map)

Reviews
http://http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/stopcampingn00b/"]Moderator: StoPCampinGn00b Overgord ORPG by Saint Shen & RATINGS Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 18/30 Terrain & Scenery: 17/20 Total Score: 35/50 Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars...
Level 5
reach max lvl of summons so you gonna see op summons ;p and i gonna rework icelord soon so he gonna be better and this cast time gonna be 0.25-0.50

and you havent seen old summons they was really weak

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi, Creator Saintshen,today me just start play this rpg game,i feel not bad too,but i found some bug,me use assasin use invi ,those creep drop item can block me walking when invi try fixed this bug,and shama staff use it no show CD sec,and i hope you can create bag/store system for help we take item,cuz 6 item slot was wearing eq,no more slot to take new item.forgive my english broken. >.<

Level 2
Hi,Creator Saintshen,today my fri use firelord reach lv 36 == use that phoniex lv36 skill ,only deal 12 dmg to lv1 monster ?is that bug or what ? pls check

Level 2
me go kill finish giant frost wolf quest,but dont have show finish quest symbol out.and cant pass quest,now me lv 50 assasin

Last edited:
Level 2
Invis should work like that at my map , at bagsystem im working shaman staff myby i fix in future and i check phoenix spell

u try kill creep drop item/equip then use invi walk through to item will block one
before me low lv kill at mine map,invi keep block by item there ==

Level 2
i want ask something about equip drop,me kill many time fire land fel orc commander and overlord boss,but only drop helm, amor ,ring ,off hand,but mainhand weopen no drop before.
hydra boss all int equip drop .soweird ==

Level 2
hi,i am lv 49 assasin,me use life spining skill lv 2 ,cant life steal from orge lord and(iceland) magnataur destroyer.( is bug or ?)

and i want ask gold got what function ==,got 100k nothing to do ==

Level 2
i was lv 50 assasin now, but me kill crystal golem only get 15 exp ? why ????
and crystal golem got drop equip ?

Level 1
This RPG has a lot, but really a lot potential. Just improve the terrain, as previously suggested. :thumbs_up:

If I were you would add a couple more classes. One or more tank, dps and a healer class. Also a bigger item diversity in shops, more skills for heroes. Some passive, some active. Then again, that's me. If you do it or not it is all up to you. :v

Level 2
hi, i am lv 55 assasin now,me killl naga myrmidon and drop lv55 main weopen scepter of the waves ,and item info say can left click to use . but me try to left click to use ,problem is cant click to use it ==?is bug ? or no skill one ?

Level 2
hi,i am now lv 67 assasin,i found some red item bug stats
1)epic pendant+1 info say +45 all stats but real +30 all stats only
2)epic helm+1 info say +32 def but real no + def
3)epic shield+1 +info say 60 hp regen but real no +hp regen
try check

Level 5
Some of mobs are immune so on them life spinning wont work,
i check epic items
im not working at this moment on new version i took smal break from map and it will take some more

EDIT:
Crystal golem drop Runestone weapons at low drop rate

Level 30
I do hope this still gets an update because this map certainly has the potential of becoming a great RPG but still needs some workaround. Now, let me get into an in-depth review...

The map's quite decent in its state seeing the area map is still not filled up which I assume is not yet done but it does offer a considerable gameplay already. Though I would suggest that you add some more quests in it to grind for more level up. This is also to compensate for the lack of area because it strongly relies on endless grinding after you finish the whole quest in a certain area. It's either you go mass grinding which I've stated already OR you move to the next area which has a considerable gap in level for each area which makes it truly hard to grind or even finish the new quests there.

As for the items, there's quite a decent amount of items already present in the game but I would suggest setting up a class restriction for a weapon or armor type because it seems that even a melee strength hero could equip a bow or gun which just sounds so wrong in a proportion.

As for the terrain, it looks fine but may I suggest more doodad placement at some empty areas most likely on the Felwood area and it lacks tile variation since one tile is just being used for an area but I must give my applause for the terrain construction because every doodads and destructibles are being used in a unique way like the others serving as a walkable area and some as massive structures, etc. If I may to choose an area with great terrain, it would be the starting area and the Iceland. It's simply astounding.

All in all, this game has lots of potential. You're in the right path. Just some more improvements and a little push. I would rate this 3/5 and a token of appreciation!

Level 30
Well im going to work on it soon. Thanks for your review ^^

Now that's the spirit! I like that. Hoping more from this game and now you're at it, I forgot also that most of the quest on the snow area does not work? I finished most of the requirements for the quests there and yet, when I returned to the NPCs, only one of them functioned properly and gave me the rewards while the others, none.

I guess this is a bug or am I just missing something?

Level 5
Now that's the spirit! I like that. Hoping more from this game and now you're at it, I forgot also that most of the quest on the snow area does not work? I finished most of the requirements for the quests there and yet, when I returned to the NPCs, only one of them functioned properly and gave me the rewards while the others, none.

I guess this is a bug or am I just missing something?

actually i cannot find my overgord orpg unprotected version :/ so it looks like i will have to start new map
ill try to unprotect it or smtn

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
-camera pan on hero after teleportation otherwise F1 and or control group spam annoyance
-different colour for damage text
-Draco's Hammer Throw deals 750 damage from level 1
-creeps spawn too quickly, especially elite...
-many quests don't show the exact number of units killed or their requirements are marked grey and completed whilst they're not
-passive abilities would be nice to look like passive abilities; the icon to be depressed
-spells like those from staves cost mana but the item does not say how much
-Karen's very fast attack....
-slow spell progress
-gets hard/boring in two players from level 11 onwards
-Fel Warriors with very fast attack speed; dunno if you realize how powerful that is + critical strike...
-Overlord Servants quest can't be completed at least at level 12 but the NPC gives the quest...

3.5/5 for the effort.