• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Outland/Black Citedal Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I would like to see some Outland/Black Citedal terrain, so i started this thread.

I am not a good terrainer myself so you will maybe not see any of my pics... im sorry about that.

Enjoy :emote_grin: :emote_grin:

Level 9
I dunno if this is the right forum, since I haven't been bothered to look, but you should make one yourself too. I might be interested though.

Level 13
Pretty sure this belongs in the >>Contest Submission<< forum. The mods may allow it to stay however, after seeing the unofficial contest in the writing/art section. But I cant speak for them.
Also, if you're going to hold a contest, you should explain the rules and regulations. Can we import models? Or is it Blizz models only? Can we use the UTM? How about Skins? Are we terraining anything or is there a certain theme? Also, is it a mix of the two tilesets? Or just one of them? Or do we make a terrain for both?
Anyway, not trying to be mean, just saying you should be more specific.

Level 4
It is Outland or Black Citedal. You can import models and UTM is not allowed...

And please, remember to make fog and something else that fits into the terrain, and about that question about my terraining skills, it smells of rotten eggs...

Remember: ONLY Outland or Black Citadel.

Level 9
Shouldn't there be a specific theme? Like a big citadel in Outland, or just a desert?

Level 4
You can choose between Black Citedal or Outland, and if it is Black Citedal, then make a HUGE fortress, and Uutland make a desert.

Level 4
1 terrain? well there is something about that, you are saying, but no...

I would like to see outland/black citadel terrain, so it is like that... done/end of discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.