• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Water Outland Tileset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hi guys,

I feel like such an idiot asking this, but can I ask how i add water to a tileset that is outland? I have searched the relevant posts, and they say the abyss black is actually the water, and if i want water i need to change to another tileset.

Black(Dark) Water!
Red Abyss

The reason i feel so silly asking is is because i just submitted a map 20 days ago based on the outland tileset, but for some reason i made it so there was water, but now when i try with my second map i cannot add water :/

I am not sure what i did differently, but i checked and both maps have outland as the tileset.
Sorry for the silly question.

Level 11
You can use the Black Citadel tileset instead of Outland. Most of its tiles are also in Outland tileset, and there is water instead of black void.

Status
Not open for further replies.